Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello All...my directions...If you want to mapquest: 1330 Parrish St.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
From I-5 take Lake Oswego exit off the Marcum bridge stay on Mcadam to Lake Oswego go past the "down town" area you will go through about 4 stop lights all together and when it seems like you will be heading out of town there will be a sharp right hand curve which is Mcvey...take that right. Go op Mcvey til you see the Starbucks on left and Seven Dees on the right...On the left ( the only way you can turn) take a left onto Parrish...We are the second duplex on the right
Bright Green...You can park in the drive way for my neighbour will be working.
Erin just take Front to Mcadam and follow the rest of directions.
I gave more info then is needed probably, but I love land marks!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

See you all tomorrow... I can't wait! Thanks for hosting Mystikz!

Unknown said...

thanks mysticz! i will be ruby proofing the house right after i finish writing this! You guys will LOVE the stuffed animal project!