Sunday, December 21, 2008

Idle Thoughts

Hi Ladiez,

This is a random list of thoughts for the group/blog, no particular order. I'm sitting here by the fire so happy to not have to worry about getting to the market today. And I think I'm coming down with a cold from our snow day yesterday. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later!

So I was adding a few more links to the pages to check out if you are bored section, and I think that I am the only one who can add to it since my "maggie" signin name started the blog. So if there are sites you want to add, email them to me or just post them in a blog and I can add them!

Our January meeting is at Mysticz house, the SECOND tuesday in January, to give her a chance to get back home and settled before hosting us! Project to be annouced, but if Mysticz is too stressed/overwhelmed by the freaking holidays (like we all are), we can always just felt!

I'm glad we've got our little crafty group to get us through the down time before the market starts up! Perhaps one of us will come up with a great "get rich quick" scheme and can share...

See whoever makes it to the market this week this week!
Featherz

No comments: