Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Darcelle's Pictures

Thanks for coming to Darcelle's with me for the all ages show - what a treat!
This is Darcelle (pictured above) - she makes all the outfits as well as being the star of the show (since 1967!)
I love this picture of Orson - Mr. Big Boy with his first bar hand stamp!
Here is Micah with his bar hand stamp as well :)
And here is Micah learning how to tip the dancers, he was a natural
One of the dancers asked the kids to plug their ears so she could tell naughty jokes - Micah obliged!
This last picture is my favorite of the whole set - Naomi laughing at Micah checking out the Drag Queen.
What will the TX relatives think?! :)

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Awesome! Jesse didn't believe me. Hee hee.

mystikz said...

I'm sick as a dog and could not come out to play. Looks like it was a good time. Thanks for the pics.

Unknown said...

damn, that looked like a fun time! i am sad to have missed it!