Friday, March 19, 2010

Tea Party





Erin and Orson were the first to arrive - on foot! It was so wonderful to hear you coming up the path :) That walk down 82nd street sounds like it was a fun adventure!

Little Orson feet.
this is the little free tchotchke that the lady at the thrift store gave me for free (tucked secretly in the wrapping paper with the tea cups - somehow giving me a sugar bowl and creamer wasn't enough!!)


Riley loved the flower in the tea cup - she was "drinking the flower" and carried it around with her all over the place. She was too cute in her little tea party outfit!
I took a lot of pictures of Orson :) The cuteness just overflows out of him








I love the little hand on Naomi's shoulder - how precious is that.
This mug shot of the kiddos is hilarious. I especially love that the up and stood by the wall together like this all on their own, no prompting... although when I tried to back up and get the funny old hose in the picture as well, they scattered and wouldn't pose nicely for me anymore :) of course.
Was Micah flying? Or was he simply curious what was going on in the neighbors yard? Who knows :)


Ayla is so photogenic - those eyes are ridiculous. And the evidence of chocolate cookies on her face is just scrumptious.
these two pictures are fuzzy, but I still loved them even more than the other bazillion shots I took :)



Thanks for coming to my tea party. It was fantastic to celebrate the Magnolia tree and the good weather with such wonderful company. And then it was such a treat o find so many fun pictures on my camera (and such torture! I made myself wait until after I was done making things and getting ready for the market before I took a look at them and selected some winners to show you gals) Anyhow - I am once again pleased as punch at how fun this new camera lens is. What a great opportunity to take cute pictures of your cute kids! Plastic Fantastic :)

I am particularly looking forward to time spent at the Tulip farm sometime soon... they have a field update on their website.

4 comments:

Erin said...

thank you for throwing such a fun tea party leah! and those pics are incredible!!!!!

Naomi said...

Awesome party!! That plastic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could start a tea party rental company!
Thanks for hosting Leah!

Leah said...

thanks for coming! I loved everything about it!

And the pictures - aren't they great! The "plastic fantastic" really puts out! for realz! if you like a picture, click on it and look at it big - they are fantastic :)

mystikz said...

Thank you sooooo much! Ayla and I really enjoyed ourselves. Your yard is THE place for sunny enjoyment. You really caputred some great spirits with that crazy lens!